Hey, when do we draft? I thought we were doing a live draft for football.
Hey, when do we draft? I thought we were doing a live draft for football.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
I told you guys its not a live draft, too hard to get everybody on here at the same time for hours ... we are however doing a draft ... its Big Al's pick, he just wants to wait till preseason is over or something .... I am manually entering the players for each team
"Why so serious?"
So are we just drafting on here?
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
im taking my name off the league. how do you know who is going to get hurt during preseason and other stuff. i will start one later if any else is interested
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
haha well sorry mine isnt good enough for ya buddy
"Why so serious?"
Its not like you have to draft your players now .. I just thought it would be cool to get this thing started ... if you want to wait till after preseason then thats fine ... but do what you want to man
"Why so serious?"
Bookmarks